Being a smartphone user especially Android user, always concern about Mobile data. So we often try to get the ideas to save the mobile data. Now we, Infobeatz.com team is going to share how to disable Ads on your android smartphone. You might be annoyed by pop up ,banner or video ads while you browse on the Internet. These ads not only interrupt your browsing but also try to feed more mobile data. Video ads feed more data than other ads since it will available in HD or other high definition formats.So you might have wished to stop these problems from your smartphone.
Here we are going to share you to disable the ads by installing Adblock Plus App.This app is awesome application to disable the ads on android devices.This app is also suitable for other platforms and other smartphones too. Adblock Plus App serves as a free blocking tool for pop ads,video ads,banner ads and other forms of apps from your browsers.
Now we are going to provides the steps to disable the ads by Adblock Plus App.
- You have to download the app from the given link.But before you are going to download this app you should be check whether your android device allowed for installing apps from Unknown sources.
- After downloading the app you have to move the app to the device storage of your smartphone.
- check the unknown sources option from the settings.
- Install the app downloaded and moved apk file.
- After installing the app,open it by tapping on the icon of installed ABP app.
- Allow for root permission after displaying a pop up.After that app will be able to load further.
- Make the app to start their service by changing the filtering option from OFF to ON.
- From there you can select the options and can change it according to you.
If you have any comments or doubts comment it without any hesitation.we are looking forward to clear doubt in next second after your comments.