Few days ago we had posted about the installation of iOS 8 keyboard for your apple devices. Now we are reached to teach How to install new iOS 8 keyboard for your apple devices. As we know some of the apple users really get bored of their old and default keyboard. For that users , we are now going to publish what they really want. Before you download this new iOS 8 keyboard, you have to add as important feature to your device. The thing is that you should be upgrade your device OS 'iOS' to new version that is iOS 8. After this installation you can try for this keyboard for your apple device. Now follow these following steps
Steps to follow
- The main step and the first step to search for new keyboards from the iTunes. Then Download it from there.
- After you download, just install the Downloaded keyboard.
- Then navigate to the settings of your iPhone. Then touch on General.
- After that you can see an option named as Keyboards. Then select Add New Keyboard
- option from the keyboards option.
- Then installed custom keyboards will appear on your device, from there you can select your favorite keyboard and can use this after tapping on save.
- Now your New keyboard has been added as your device's default keyboard.
Now you can enjoy the new typing experience with Custom iOS 8 keyboards. You can also change the keyboards and can try the next custom keyboards from the installed keyboard by selecting from respective options. After following our instructions, if you have any problem as it doesn't act as your default keyboard please seek our help. So hope you enjoyed this tutorial. If you have felt anything missing in this session just drop it in the comment box.