Power Media Player (formerly PowerDVD) is CyberLink’s award-winning multimedia technology used powerful mobile media player so it allows to watch movies, view photos, also allows to listen to the music in the best possible quality. It helps to enjoy the media in full entertainment and have a better experience in an ultimate level. The android app lovers with a Smartphone phone having the operating system 4.0.0 and above can experience this. Here in this post we have given the system requirements, features and the download links.You can also get the apk file from the given Link.
- Android 4.0.0 and above version, including KitKat 4.4
- Minimum RAM 512MB is needed.
- Minimum Processor should be 1GHz
- It supports 800x480, 854x480, 960x540, 1024x600, 1280x800, 1920x1080, 2560x1600 (Nexus 10) Screen Resolutions
- Supports H.264, MP4, MPEG4 and MKV Formats with DTS audio
- superior audio quality with support for lossless FLAC For music files.
- It allows you to access all your content, no matter in which device it is stored on which device you play it.
- There is no complicated file conversions.
- Create and watch cool slideshows features for the photos.
- It allows you to Stream and share videos, photos and music wirelessly via Android DLNA.
- Create Playlists Directly on your mobile- videos, photos,music .
- Fix the lighting, color balance or contrast.
- Audio equalizer is there.
Download Power Media Player Pro v5.4.1 (Play Store)