Taking screenshots is an important option available in every smartphone. It has a great role in personal life as well as in official life. Many users take screenshots for their business. But these days some changes were happened.That is, many users are taking screenshots for showing their game's highscore or any other unoffficial things.Today we just came here to teach you to take screenshots on Infocus M2, a great budget friendly smartphone with quad core processor.Now Infocus M2 has many users.It is attracted not only of its price but depends on the things available on that budget friendly amount.As I told this post will help you to take screenshot on your Infocus M2 smartphone.Taking screenshot on different smartphone is not by a same method.It varies according to the brand that we use.If you are a samsung user,you take the screenshot with a particular method that differs from the other devices.So Likewise Infocus M2 has a different method.So this post describes you to take the screenshots on your Infocus M2.Before that, let us give you the Key specification details of the smartphone Infocus M2.
Key Specification of Infocus M2
- Dual SIM (Micro) Supported
- 3G supported (For SIM 1)
- Removable battery with capacity 2010 mAh
- 4.2 inches Screen size
- Processor 1.3GHz quad-core
- RAM 1GB,Internal storage 8GB, Expandable storage up to (GB) 64
- Rear camera 8-megapixel with Flash and Front facing camera with 8-megapixel with flash.
- Android 4.4.2 Kitkat OS
How to take screenshot on infocus M2?
- Take the part which you need to take as a screenshot.
- Then hold the lock button and volume low level button at the same time.
- You will see a flash on the border of the screen.
- Please look on your notification bar to make sure that you have taken the screensot.
- Thats's all.